Monday, April 22, 2013

http://neavebozorgi.com/


Neave Bogzorgi -- I started following this artist on instagram when he had a mere 3000 followers -- Now at over 21K he is definitely an up and coming photographer.

Check out his website -- He is based in LA and has only been shooting since 2011. He doesn't have any formal training in photography. He has just made a name for himself with his camera.

I'm not a huge fan of fashion/commercial photo however I have yet to see him work with a famous model or what not. His models are young and in some cases -- inexperienced. Because I don't associate them with celebrity status I am able to focus on his composition/ color etc more so than if I recognized a Kate Moss or whatever.

Basically, he's a cool dude.

Instagram : sirneave

No comments:

Post a Comment