BELOW IS THE EMAIL:
Hello Photo students:
Lors Photography Incorporated is just starting an internship program this fall. If you are interested, please read this posting and send your resume and cover letter to Robert Dineen (email: email@example.com). Here’s their website: www.lorsstudio.com
Good Luck! Please let us know if you are offered the internship! Best- Amee
Position: Intern, Lors Photography Incorporated
Location: Union, NJ
Compensation: Unpaid – For Credit
The Company’s Internship Program was designed to give college students an opportunity to complete their formal education with career-related experience. Interns will get exposure to different areas of our business while expanding their knowledge of the Photography industry. Applicants must be able to receive school credit for the assignment.
Interns will participate in:
- Training: 1st 3 weeks will be spent shadowing our top photographers and learning on the job.
- On-Site Photography Assignments (sporting events and yearbook picture taking).
- Launch of our retail/studio and family portraits initiative: want to learn what it takes to start a portrait studio from scratch?
Here’s your chance!
- Sales Team Assistance (cold-calling, data entry, market research).
- Marketing: create fliers/brochures & coordinate our social media marketing plan.
· Passion for photography!
· Superior verbal/written communications with remarkable attention to detail.
· Domain expertise in the educational market, within the public/private school system, is a plus.
· Willingness to travel.
· Self-starter - ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
· Enthusiastic and results-orientated focus is a must.
With over 80 years of experience, Lors Photography delivers quality, value and a hassle-free photography experience to hundreds of thousands of students throughout the Northeast each year. We service hundreds of schools from Delaware to Connecticut.
Contact: To apply – respond to this post by emailing your resume and cover letter.
Vice President of Investments
Modern Holdings Incorporated
(P) 615.364.3945Email: firstname.lastname@example.org